Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The mind wanders...


A "pretend intellectual" piece on how a most recent ad reflects the hangovers of the caste system in India never made it here.
There was this piece where I wanted to write about how life plays itself out for a man who has more than his equal share of hair on his body.
Then there was a scribble about how I was mistaken for a gay man one evening.
Afterthoughts on a successful stint of 14 days of Bikram yoga never made it out of my head onto here.

Point being - As with other things in life, my plans on writing more posts remain half done. If I put my mind to it, I could get it done, but then that would be compulsive blogging - why would I want push out literary posts into a platform where bloggers graze abound and theres a lot of other stuff for people to read?

And yet, the mind wanders, tirelessly churning out thoughts, what ifs and why can'ts. It seems as though that a less than perfect world serves as a perfect amusement park for questioning minds.

For what it's worth, at least you got a preview of what is to come in this space in the near future.

7 comments:

UL said...

I wanna hear more on that bikram yoga for sure...tell me tell me :)

Jay said...

Good to hear that your mind is wandering - looking forward to see what's gonna come out !!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude,
I'm certainly not mistaken...
But..to my wandering mind...A thought that you might be a Gay Man..still remains a doubt..
More "Bi" than "Gay"...!!!

G.

Scribbler said...

@UL- Sure, will include Bikram yoga specifics in a future post.

@Jay- Thanks Jay, I am glad you have faith in me :)

@G - I was a bit reluctant to publish your post, but then I would not get a chance to respond to that by saying - I am certainly not "Bi".

Anonymous said...

Fair Enough..!!
Now more doubts..!!!
Surely not "Bi".
Then...hmmmm...!!!
We need to drink to this....mind is still wandering...
-G

Sh@s said...

Interesting preview of what is to come or adorn this blog space of urs.
Will eagerly wait for it.

UL said...

Where are you? Hope all is well, happy 2010 to you and family...:)