Thursday, September 24, 2009

Because...

  • Its too late in the night for an early thinking stage.
  • I have been battling a nasty headache for the past couple of hours that has been causing a pulsating ring in my ears.
  • My son has been coughing all night for the past week which took away my routine sleep routinely.
  • Procrastination has been big on the "Threats" section in my SWOT analysis.
  • I want to post something that does justice to anybody spends their valuable time reading my blog.

There are other reasons too, but there you have it, my top 5 reasons for not posting anything substantial this time around. Let me also take this white space (which happens to be free and out in the "internets") to express gratitude to my ever curious and inquisitive reader base for putting me in this position of self improvement.

To quote my guv'nah Mr. Schwarzenegger - " I will be Back"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy this phase :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Guv'Nah.. is busy legalizing pot.
I've been waiting for a long time...!!

-G