Friday, May 29, 2009

My new girlfriend!

It was last Thursday night when I met her. She had been in my mind for months, and I was hoping I could get to meet her pretty soon. After months of dreaming, it was finally time. Here I was, looking right into her eyes.

"Hi, nice to meet you - was so looking forward to it" - I blabbered. She giggled and the happiness on her face was evident. "Hi, I am Hiatus and am glad that we finally met. I hope we can spend some quality time together for the next 3 weeks".

Yes, my friends, I am taking a much needed break from my day to day routine and going into hiatus for a while. I am hoping I get to spend some real quality time with her and don't get time to post here. (No disrespect to followers of this blog intended whatsoever!)

So there you go - I am on vacation visiting friends and family and will be unavailable in this space for a while. Meanwhile, all of you have fun!

1 comment:

UL said...

have a wonderful long "date" with your new girlfriend, I will catch up afterward -have tonnes of fun :)