Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dearth of Posts

Hello readers,

I know that there has been a dearth of posts recently in my blog. We have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl,(I know the term beautiful is relative - all parents feel their kids are beautiful :-)) so I am going to take some time off to enjoy all the fun, baby smells and sleepless nights she has to offer. 

Meanwhile, if any of you have been checking in for new posts, please appetize (I don't think that's an actual word)  yourself with my thanks and apologies. I will be back to a screen near you shortly.

See you all in a week.

5 comments:

anamika said...

Oh, did not know what was cooking! Congrats to dad and mom! One boy one girl alle..nice!

Scribbler said...

@Anamika
Thanks anamika - yes, excited and happy.

UL said...

Congratulations to the family, here's to tonnes of happiness for your little girl.

Jay said...

Have not got over all that happened in Mumbai........ but don't you think we just take things in our stride. While it was going on and for a few days after there was a lot of 'josh' which like everything else is just slowly forgotten till the next terrible thing happens. It saddens me to think that we are able to absorb all this and forget about it too !

Scribbler said...

@Jay

I think thats true about all mankind Jay - even if it is grave personal tragedy, people eventually move on. The important thing is have we learned the lesson to avert another attack? Hopefully we will learn some.